Thursday, June 18, 2009

Saving For a Rainy Day-- Friday

Friday I upped the stakes of our little game a bit. If it rained Friday, the game would end at the end of the day. If not, pc would have to remain in chastity throughout the weekend and endure a forfeit on Monday morning in order to be released.

The chance of rain was only 30%. It made for a very long day...

This is the email I left for pc before going to work:

Morning, love.

Looking at the forecast for today. They've upped things to a 30% chance of rain for today.

However, if we do get rain it's likely to be another one of those severe storms like we had Tuesday and yesterday.

So it's going to be one or the other, either completely dry or more hail, possible tornadoes and deadly lightening.

Must be odd to have to hope for weather that has the potential to destroy homes and take lives in order to be able to get your release.

What a man won't stoop to to be able to come...


The rest are his comments through out the day, beginning with his reply:

7:08AM yes, I saw the forecast too. It is very ironic that I hope for storms, just so I can get my shaft released from its prison and get to cum. It is very selfess, I guess.

11:28 AM boy, sure is clear and dry today.. kind of fitting, I am locked and dry too. I sure want to get and cum a lot when I am locked up, probably because I can't touch and get any pleasure from my shaft when it is locked in that tube. I still get some erections, probably because my shaft is trying to break out, but they always end in some pain and frustration.. pushing against the end of the cage, with no further to go. I am thankful the points are not in since the erections would then be even more painful. I do have sympathy for any boys that are locked up all the time. And, even more sympathy for boys locked up with points in - I wonder if they get to the point whree they just don't get hard with points in.

12:40 PM boy, today is dragging. The cage is a constant reminder of me being in chastity. I do wonder if I would ever get used to wearing this all the time. Probably after a while, but it would be a long while. Not a cloud in the sky right now.. and if doesn't rain, I will be in chastity all weekend. I will sure need a forfeit on Monday.


4:03 PM Doesn't look like I will get lucky today. Will be nice to get out of the cage, though.. wearing it all day long is challenging. Looks like I will need a forfeit on Monday. Probably morning is best for that.. maybe around 9 or so if that works for you. I am glad I managed to complete the game without earning any punishment. However, I am sure the forfeit will be challenging.


I arrived home about 4:30. The exchange continued from there:

4:37 PM Still at the office, finishing some things up and about to take off the cage for today and clean it. My balls and shaft are tired from being locked up all day.


4:40 PM But you did make it. Congratulations, love.

Sorry the weather didn't break your way. I expect it may be a long weekend on top of a long day for you.

But tell me, is being locked up still exciting for you?

4:44 PM yes, very exciting. But, also very challenging.


4:46 PM Which is probably part of what makes it exciting.

Hm. It's clouding up over here....Pity it's coming so late.

4:51 PM yeah, same here. but cage is off now, so I assume the game is over today.


4:52 PM If it rains you may go ahead, you are still in your office.


4:53 PM Have to leave...it still hasn't rained here.


So pc's fate was sealed, a dry weekend and a forfeit ahead of him Monday. Ironically, it began to rain all through the metro area within the next hour. Too late, unfortunately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suppose you would regard hiring a large group of Indians (sorry Native Americans) to do rain dances as cheating?

R

oh and yes........seriously wicked game Miss B.