Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Fantasy Come True


For as far back as I can remember I've wanted to flog someone to Queen's Princes of the Universe. I'll admit it may be an odd fantasy, but then I've always been a bit odd. I think it suits me.

But anyway, every time I hear Princes of the Universe I get a near overwhelming urge to reach for a flogger. And yesterday, with the help of a very good friend I finally got the chance to make that particular fantasy come true. Even though it was only 3 1/2 minutes of an hour long flogging, (yes, you read that right. 1 hour. 60 minutes... details to come I promise) it was very fufilling.

I mean can any of you listen to this without the urge for a good beating/lashing pumping through you?



I had a bit of trouble deciding which flogger went with the music best, though. I have um....quite a few floggers. I haven't counted up how many recently, but depending on who you ask I have:

A) Wow... a lot

B) Waaay too many

C) More than ought to be allowed by law.

(The same has been said about my number of hairbrushes, paddles, wooden spoons, etc)

Any way you look at it, I had quite a few choices. I wanted something with a lot of thud for some hard blows matching that pumping rhythm, but I also wanted something light enough for fast, tight figure-8s that would barely brush the skin. The key to a good flogging is mixing it up a bit, and I wanted to match the different paces of the song with different flogging rhythms. I also wanted something that would be about medium intensity.

Finally I decided on my silicone angel hair flogger. Now here's the thing. I have made all of my floggers myself, except for this one, mainly because I could see and touch this one before paying for it. It's also the only decent whip I've ever found at an adult/novelty store.



It looks a lot like this one, only mine is royal purple rather than red. My little bunny calls it "purple girl". I found it at my local Spencer's, if any of you are curious. I've been quite happy with it so far. In this case it turned out to be the perfect choice.

So there I was, Queen pumping through the speakers, whip flying like mad, my playmate sinking deep into subspace as the blows landed.

A dream finally come true.

Ms. Betty


2 comments:

Betty's Goodboy said...

hullo maam, i'm glad you got to have your fantasy.
EEP! i'm going to go with a. wow that's a lot.

Betty's Goodboy said...

you know..after listening to this song again i can't wait until you whip me to it. ooh mistress.