Wednesday, May 14, 2008

That Darn Cat!!!

She's done it again!

Some of you may remember me talking last week about our little miss Maggie kitten and her absolute fixation with my new quirt.


Well, she seems to have upped the ante. I just went to get the quirt and it's missing from it's hook in the closet. Blast it all! I need that quirt. I have a session tomorrow.

I know she did it. What I can't figure out is how she did it. We are talking about a hook in the back of a 2 ft deep closet, a good 4 feet up, with the shelf above it overhanging the hook by 18 inches at least, plus being another 2 feet up. No furniture close enough to reach from the top off, and while she's fairly tall I can't see how she could have worked it off the hook from the floor.

No idea where she hid it, either. She's not talking. She just keeps giving me smug looks.

How am I supposed to work like this?

Ms. Betty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Domme is Dommed. We subs love it!