Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tips On the Proper Use of the Ping Pong Bat



Though I give spankings rather than receiving them, I do understand that quite a few women out there desire/enjoy/feel the need for a good spanking from time to time. It is for them that I offer the following advice, given by Ms. Slocombe of the classic British comedy program, Are You Being Served?

"You can't have ping pong bats with knickers. They just don't go together."

Well ladies, I'm sure you all know what that means:




Happy spanking!

Ms. Betty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ms Betty,
Hot_ Spanker from 360 here. Love your new page.
I have to agree in the end(as it were) that knickers, and ping pong paddles must part company, but I like to paddle those knickers a bit before I tug them down.
Then the real spanking begins.