Monday, January 26, 2009

A slippery spanking-- The Crime

Sigh,

Despite his nickname, my problem child really is a good boy.

Or he his most of the time, anyway. Unfortunately, he tends to mimic a certain Wadsworth poem: when he's good he's very, very good, but when he's bad he's horrid!

And over the holidays he was well...absolutely horrid.

He didn't mean to be. Life is stressful for most people over the holiday season and he just let the stress get the better of him. He lost his head for a few minutes, just a few, but that was all it took, and whether he intended to or not he managed to cause a mess.

In that few short minutes he managed to embarrass himself and his guest, harass someone in distress and cause a public scene that required police intervention. A scene I might add he was originally proud of causing...right up until he came down to earth and realized just what he'd done.

And he did it all at one of the nation's busier airports.

Now technically he didn't have to tell me about any of this. Technically, we no longer have a disciplinary arrangement. Technically, he never had to answer to anyone for this ugly little public spectacle. Only he did. Entirely on his own (though admittedly influenced by years of coaching) he decided what he had done was wrong and approached me to ask to pay for it.

And he knew exactly what he was asking. He knew this would be no slap on the wrist...or bottom. He fully expected I would do my worst, or close to it, and resolved to accept whatever consequences I deemed were appropriate before he told me.

I didn't quite do my worst. I took some of the circumstances into account, however I still felt that given the nature of the offense I needed to make a serious impression. After careful deliberation, I sentenced him to a 10 minute OTK spanking and a 5 minute strapping. He moaned, he groaned, he whimpered a little, then he swallowed hard and accepted his punishment without argument.

To Be Continued...

1 comment:

Betty's Goodboy said...

the more things change the more they stay the same (when we're lucky)