Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Distracted

So after all that talk the other day about much I'm enjoying working on my new painting I'm not doing that much actual work on it. I seem to have had my attention completely diverted.

By what?

By this:ropes r
maymay posted it on Male Submission Art the other day and ever since I saw it I can't seem to get it out of my mind.

Though not for the reasons you might think, despite the very nice bottom in the picture. ;) I keep staring at it wondering just how they tied those knots. It was the Top's first attempt at bondage, apparently so it's more a one off than a pattern to follow. I love it, though, especially those ropes running between the legs. For someone anally sensitive ropes rubbing up against their crack can be very stimulating. (they are also very handy for holding plugs and such in place.)

Over all it's a very unique tie. And I want to figure out how to duplicate it, or at least something like it (you are reading the blog of the Lady who repositioned the skyline of Paris because she didn't like the shape, after all) with my own flavor.

Hm...I'm going to need a guinea pig.

Ms. Betty