Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Holidays

I have a one day weekend this week, thanks to Christmas coming in a few days. (Side note: Never tell someone in the retail business you hope things quiet down soon anytime between November 15th and January 1st. Checking in to see if it's "settled down any" is also unwise. If you want to wish us well, tell us you hope we have a nice quiet day after new year's. If you want to be really helpful find us a nice dark closet and go deal with the woman trying to convince the manager the $30 collectible teddy bear we just caught her stealing was only priced at $2.99 while we take 5 minutes to hyperventilate.)

Anyway, it's going to be a bit of a hectic week ahead, so let me share my good wishes now. Whatever holiday you are celebrating this winter, may it be joyful and warm.

If you don't hear from me before New Year's day don't be surprised. If you don't hear from me for another week or two after don't send a rescue party. Just send chocolate.

Happy Holidays.

Ms. Betty

3 comments:

Betty's Goodboy said...

if I didn't hear from Mistress in that long I'd be a sad lonely lil bunny

ronnie said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Happy Holidays.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Merry Christmas, and don't work too hard!

Hugs,
Hermione