Monday, January 4, 2010

Fun with Google

According to the ancient and wise sacred teachings, among all the horrors of hell none is more terrible than the shade of pink on the walls.

This has led to a descriptive term used by artists, decorators and Discordians: "hell-wall pink."

"Hell-wall pink" refers to that special shade of pink somewhere between Pepto Bismol and that exactly wrong sea color that mars otherwise perfect planets.

I had planned to produce a sample swatch. However, as well all know the internet is the domain of the Goddess of Chaos, so if you type "hell-wall pink" into your search engine this is what you get.

I'm not in any way a gamer myself, but it seems everyone I know is.

And I married one, so while I can see the humor in most of these clocks, one is the hands down winner as far as I'm concerned:

Ms. Betty

No comments: