Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Attitudes Adjusted-- No Waiting

Well, sometimes there is a bit of a wait, actually.

The naughty boys (and girls) of Denver do keep me busy and sometimes it can be a day or two before everyone gets his or her turn for some bare bottom attention over my knee.

And,  of course, the wait is almost a punishment in itself. The nerves,  the dread,  the uncertainty...

Which begs the age old question: is it better to know exactly what you have coming or to face a bit more uneasiness and yet still have hope that it might not be as bad as you think?

Is it enough to just know that you're going to be scolded, your pants will be pulled down and going to get a very thorough spanking that is going to leave your poor little bottom very red, very hot, and you very,  very sorry?

Or do you need to know that I'm going to spank you with my wooden hairbrush? A ruler? A stingy little paddle? Maybe even your own belt?

Do you really want to know?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would prefer not to know, and to hope for the best but resigned to the fact that I will likely be blistered. Part of the punishment, IMO, is the uncertainty especially the number of strokes and with what.

Unknown said...

Lady Koregan,

Hi! My name is Eric, and I am looking for a Dominant woman who genuinely enjoys assigning punishment line writing assignments by mail to correct various behaviors. I am not interested in a paid relationship but a more real one in which you, the Domme, will take pleasure in issuing lengthy, tedious tasks to be completed by certain dates, then carefully scrutinizing these afterwards with a perfectionists eye for the slightest errors. If long-distance domination turns you on, this might be your thing! It is very little time for you - a GREAT DEAL of time for me! We can establish this arrangement with a Contract, and I can include elements that will prevent me from reneging on my punishments or attempting to finagle-out of them, something I have tried to do in the past...!

Contact me if this intrigues you!

Most submissively,

Eric
EricWright1066@att.net

Tambo said...

Hey, great blog. Why did you stop posting? I really like it ;)