Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Surely this should be a thrashing offense!

It is 9:30 here in Denver. I should, by all rights, be at work, but I'm not.

Why not?

Because when I walked out of my apartment to catch my bus this morning I found we were completely blocked off. They are repaving the parking lot here and at least from where my building is, there is no way out to the street.

So here I sit, stewing, late, and very unhappy.

Not unhappy with the paving crew, they are merely doing their jobs. What I am unhappy about is that we were given not one word of warning or advanced notice by the management of our complex. That simply will not do.

It just so happens I have a very special package arriving today that the office will be signing for. When I pick it up later, I am tempted to open it on the spot and give the office staff a lesson in common courtesy.

Ms. Betty

2 comments:

Betty's Goodboy said...

eep eep!!! Gettim' ma'am.

Hermione said...

Very discourteous and most definitely a spankable offense. And of course I am wondering what you could possibly have ordered to do the job. Not three-ring binders, I hope!

On second thought, a three-ring binder does sound like it might be useful for bondage.

Hugs,
Hermione