Friday, July 4, 2008

Hey, where's the spanking?

I can't believe it's Friday and I've gone the whole week without posting about anything kinky.

To be honest, work has been on my mind so much and I've been so exhausted I haven't even really thought about spanking and the only close to bear bottom I've seen was when a co-worker bent over and his pants accidentally slipped. However, I don't think I can count that. I seem to have permanently repressed the memory of what it looked like.

(before anyone asks, yes it really was an accident. I thought the poor guy was going to die of humiliation)

I'm not living a completely spank free life, I spanked someone last week, I just haven't blogged about it. There will be a spanking next week, too, but it's not one I'm looking forward to giving. It's a punishment for a repeat offense for someone, and a major backslide for the person in question so I'm very disappointed, all the more so because it's a health related issue. I'm sorry to say this will end up being the harshest punishment I've given anyone in a very long time. That being the case, I can't really get excited about giving it. Still it has to be done.

Here's looking forward to happier spanking days to come.

Ms. Betty

1 comment:

Betty's Goodboy said...

you gave me my birthday spanking last night. that made me happy.