Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Man's Belt

lI've talked to many people over the years about my love of men's belts, but I'm not sure if I've mentioned it here before.

In the shortest terms, I agree, as many spankos do, that a belt is the ultimate symbol of masculinity. The smell of the leather, the weight, the jingle of the buckle; all of these things say "man" in a way nothing else quite does.

To me, there is nothing quite so powerful as making a man surrender that symbol to me. I make a ritual of making him take it off, hand it over, bare his bottom and place himself in position for punishment. Sometimes I will take it off and take it from him, just as sometimes I will bare a man's bottom myself. (It makes them feel so helpless to be undressed that way), but my favorite is to go through the ritual of surrender.

Using a man's own belt to spank him with is actually an idea I picked up from an old sit-com. (No, I'm not kidding.) I used to watch old re-runs of What's Happening, and every time Rog was in trouble, mom told him to hand over that belt.

Then when I started spanking it was just plan practical. I wore (and still wear) lots of skirts, so I didn't really wear belts. The guys did, though. I soon realized that if he always wore a belt and I always carried my hairbrush at any given time I had 2 implements plus my hand ready for on the spot spankings.

I do have a belt of my own, a long, thick heavy strip of brown leather hanging on a special hook in the closet. When I certain problem child came along he didn't wear belts and during the year it took to con him into getting one , er get him to understand the subtle delights of wearing a constant reminder of his status around his waist, I had to have something that would do the job. Sometimes only a belt will teach the lesson that needs to be taught.

I never wear it, though. I do own belts that I wear, but women's belts never seem to be suitable for spanking. They are either too light, or entirely too decorated. Most aren't even leather.

The other day the buckle on my black belt broke. I was getting ready for work so I didn't have time to go buy another one. I ended up borrowing one of my husband's for the day. It was black, thick and wide with that basketweave pattern on police belts and holsters. I've coveted this belt for years and would love to have it in my toy collection, but it's his and he's keeping it. I liked wearing it, though. Strike that, I loved wearing it. There was something very nice, and very em, stimulating about having a man's belt on. I kept fingering the tail of leather that stuck out past the buckle and wondering what it would be like to be watching the expression on a man's face as I whipped it off and told him to bend over...

It's funny, because I never thought I'd like wearing a man's belt, but I really do. So now I'm thinking, since I need a new belt anyway, and I really hate women's belts, I may see about buying a mens' belt instead.

Bottoms up, boys.

Ms. Betty

3 comments:

Hermione said...

I like to buy men's belts at thrift shops because they are already soft and worn. I wear them often. They are much more practical than women's belts, and I need something to hook my BlackBerry holster onto.

As you said, there is something stimulating about wearing a man's belt. So they're both practical and fun!

Hugs,
Hermione

Betty's Goodboy said...

ooh! I have to admit ma'am, I love it when you make me hand you mine.

Jon said...

My work belt is quit worn, alligator cracks, and very pliable. It's a work belt used daily for many years. That ritual of surrender sounds amazing! Wonder what it's like.