Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Saving For a Rainy Day-- Wednesday

As I mentioned in my last post, for three days pc was at the mercy of the weather to determine whether or not he would be let out of his new chastity cage.

Throughout each day he kept me posted on his thoughts and feelings as he waited for the rain. With his permission, I will be sharing some of his comments with you.

Wednesday--

7:30AM Just got in and put the cage on. When the click of the lock happened and the sky is pretty clear, I realized it may be a while before I am out. I also saw the forecast for the next two days and I have a feeling I will be in the cage all day long. I can just imagine the helplessness of a man that gets locked up and doesn't know when his keyholder will let him out. Or, a man that cums without permission and is then locked up for punishment for a month. Boy, I bet it is a quite a desperation moment.

10:47AM It sure is sunny right now. I hadn't thought about this, but I guess I willb e going to the bathroom the rest of today sitting down...Sure hoping for clouds and rain.

1:30 PM boy, long day. 1;30 and still sunny. My shaft is aching trapped in its cage and would love to get out. I do get periodic erections, but that just is frustrating, straining against the cage and then my balls start to ache, with the increased size and pressure from that. Boy, being caged like this sure makes a boy know who is in charge. right in the middle of another erection and the cage just keeps it trapped. I guess on the positive side, I don't have to have the pionts in.. then the erections wuld be very, very painful. And, the thing about this curve is that it lets me get somewhat hard, but that is it.. once I fill the tube completely, it stops right there and aches until the erection subsides.

1:47PM Also, when I do get an erection going in my cage, my balls turn blueish, probably from the increased pressure of the cage on them. Maybe that is where the blue ball term came from. Once the erection subsides, the color comes right back.

2:20 PM at least it is now starting to get cloudy. I am hoping for getting out of this cage and having a release. I can now see how men would be become very submissive and service oriented locked up like this. I would be doing anything I could to please a keyholder. I can't imagine being locked for an extended period.. after a while, I bet I would get lots of erections all the time... and it would always end in aching and pain until it subsided?

2:29 PM it is gettting darker, but still no rain. Staying off the phone right now, hoping it starts raining. I am convinced men would be much more obedient if they were locked up like me. Being locked up all day like this makes me realize how much I touch myself during a day. Unfortuntaly, with the cage on, I can't get any meaningful touch on my aching organ. Darn, getting hard again.

3:30PM finally, the rain came and I quickly came during the rain. Cage is back on.. and the rain is still falling. Kind of strange putting the cage back on after cumming - I imagine a boy who is caged the whole time is kind of bummed when that cage goes right back on after he cums.

4:17 PM rained stopped and sun is out.. bizarre weather. I will curse the sun tommorrow I am sure