Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Make New Friends...

But keep the old, one is silver and the other is gold.

I know many of you read this blog. The numbers tell me that, but numbers are very cold things. Somewhere in the Wrinkle In Time trilogy a character explains that he does not know how many stars are in the night sky, but he knows all of their names. Like he, I'd rather know the names.

So please, take a moment and introduce yourself if you haven't before. I'd very much like to meet you.

Ms. Betty

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not a new friend, but a valued one!

R & K

A.S.S. said...

This is our first comment... Happy LOL Day!

:)
~Todd & Suzy

Anonymous said...

Ms. Betty, thank you for everything.. all the wonderful advice, guidence and strict, but loving discipline. PC

Anonymous said...

Ma'am,

i appreciate all the time You have taken with me, and i appreciate the chance to serve You Ma'am! i am looking forward to learning how to better serve all the time as we go forward Ma'am!

Respectfully,
doug

ronnie said...

Regular visitor but don't comment enough. Enjoy your posts.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Betty's Goodboy said...

i wear your collar with pride ma'am.
I cherish our times together. The day we met was my lucky day. You have enriched my life. You are a joy to know.
your goodboy >(:E)

Bonnie said...

Hi Ms. Betty,

I don't know If I've ever commented here. I might actually be a lurker!

In any case, thanks for joining us for LOL Day!

Hugs,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

I stop by all the time. I appreciate your blog very much.

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

I'm a bit late but happy LOL day anyway.

Prefectdt