Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blog Blather

I was originally going to write about this ad that I came across online yesterday:



I find it disturbing, but I can't put my finger on why. Until I can there is little I can say about it.

Besides which it's a beautiful spring day, my foot hurts, and my session for today got canceled on account of my play partner getting food poisoning. (I haven't decided if that's a spanking offense or not. Seems to me that if someone deserves to be spanked for it, it's whoever prepared the food, though.)

So I'm not much in a ranting mood. I'm simply going to sit back in the sunshine with my foot up and a good, thoroughly trashy book while Chuck is in the kitchen experimenting with a new method for cooking corned beef. In the last few weeks our local grocery store has had corned beef priced at between $1.50 and 99 cents a pound. Considering that ground beef is running about $2.50 it's a really hard deal to pass up, but we're starting to be challenged with ways to keep it from getting too repetitive. Today's experiment is baked corned beef.

Since I can't help I'm wisely staying out of the way, and turning up the stereo.





1 comment:

Betty's Goodboy said...

what a wonderfully eclectic blend of music! The breadth, and depth of you musical taste is a constant delight for me.
One of many reasons I cherrish our friendship so very much.
what a delightfull human being you are!!