Monday, April 21, 2008

The Quirt's a Go

I broke the news to Little Bunny while we were on the phone the other night. I threw it in casually near the end of our conversation; "oh by the way, I've decided to make that quirt."

What followed was several seconds of tongue tied sputtering while my poor little bunny tried to say and think several things at once. At last what came out was "I want to feel it first!"

That's my bunny.

I had told him originally that it would at least next month before I thought about it because time has been short and I didn't think I'd be able to go materials shopping too soon, but while going through some boxes I discovered I already had all the materials I'd need. So the quirt will be born a bit early.

Pics to come as soon as it's finished.

Ms. Betty

4 comments:

Betty's Goodboy said...

Well fiddlesticks, and yea! (at the same time) I'm happy for you that you had the materials on hand. I know that you were restless, and wanted something to do. And I know you love to make things. You are a true artist maam,I wear a beautifull example of your work 24/7.
But it will be months before I will have enough $$$ to start my quest to visit the Mistress in her lair (oooh!) So some other lucky boy will feel the bite of the quirt before me :(

Lady Koregan said...

Ah, but little bunny you don't know the second secret of the quirt.

I have decided to make several different poppers/crackers for the ends of the quirt to produce several different feels

Odds are you will be first to feel at least one of those crackers, and I'm almost sure you will be the first to feel all 4.

Ms. Betty

Betty's Goodboy said...

eep! ooh. thankyou mistress! ^:)^
happy boy happy boy....

Unknown said...

Lucky you, everything you needed was at your fingertips. Can't wait to see the finished product.