Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Why Every Man Should Masturbate

Or at least achieve sexual climax in some way on a regular basis.

Australian researchers have found a link between frequent ejaculations and a lower risk of prostate cancer.

You can find out more about it here

I have long been known to say that in some ways BDSM very much needs to come into the 21st century and that one of the ways it needs to do that is to accept the facts of mens' health. Many people play, or claim to play, prolonged chastity games, often completely unaware of the potential complications involved.

Yes, the ideal is that sexual pleasure should be turned over to solely the Dominant's pleasure and that in the BDSM world being "faithful" is to only come when commanded by them, but we have to live in the real world here, folks. If you live 1,000 miles away from your Dominant and only see Her/Him twice a year that's just not practical.

Some also believe that a submissive without a Dominant should not seek sexual pleasure or masturbate. I strongly disagree. In fact I even encourage the submissives committed to me to masturbate regularly. In this day and age I feel staying and home with your hand or a favorite toy is much safer than risking death and disease by picking up a stranger.

Yes, power exchange is about living the fantasy, but please do it with your thinking caps on.

Ms. Betty

4 comments:

Betty's Goodboy said...

umm...looks at the ceiling..i always do what you say mistress. cos i'm a good boy. sometimes i do what you say a lot..shuffles little tennis shoe..like just now. blushes red.

Rambeau said...

A question, Ms. Betty? Although I ejaculate fairly regularly during sex (at least weekly), I like to "edge" myself almost daily. Do you think I should let myself cum more often?

Lady Koregan said...

I cannot say as I am not your doctor, but in general once a week is fine for preventing problems.

The question then becomes are you satisfied with how often you are achieving climax?

Only you can answer that.

Rambeau said...

Thank you for your advice, Ms. Betty. Since I am in control of when I achieve climax for the most part, I can assure myself of satisfaction. Building up to it in this way makes it all the more enjoyable when it comes.

(Since when have these Blogger word verifications become so hard to read?)