Friday, June 6, 2008

So THAT'S what it takes...

I have never paid much attention to big muscled heart throbs, either of the past or today. My usual reaction is a shrug and thoughts of "he's just a guy".

I do tend to lead with my heart, but not my loins. What interests me in someone is what is in his mind, what he's passionate about. I rarely give much notice to eye candy factors.

Since the most of I see is most celebrities, they pass by me with little or no notice.

Then I say this picture on The Spanking Blog:*



And now I know what it takes to catch my eye. I guess they have to be stripped and strung up before I notice them.

I suppose it makes sense.

Thanks for the picture, Spankboss.

Ms. Betty

*Note: While I found the picture above on The Spanking Blog, Spankboss credits the Bondage Blog for finding the picture first. Really though, I suppose the credit for the picture belongs to the director and script writer of the film it came from, along with the very talented camera crew.

1 comment:

Betty's Goodboy said...

whack! "Thankya ver much"
Whack! "thank ya ver much"
Whack! "thank ya ver much"

your lil scamp :)