Sunday, June 8, 2008

Quick Blog Update-- One or Two Notes

Some of you have asked about the falling whale reference on my Technical Difficulties blog.

The reference is from Douglas Adams' The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, a story that has been produced as a radio show, a TV series, a 5 book trilogy, and most recently a film. Although Adams made deliberate changes each time he told the story in a different medium any one of them will give you the spirit of the whole. In order, I prefer the radio series, then the recent film, then the book.

If you'd like to find out more, you can start here, but I warn you...it's not pretty.

For more on how the whale got there, I suggest finding "The Guide" in one of it's many forms. Trust me, it's well worth it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To the person who left the anonymous comment on my "Good Morning" blog:

I did receive it and I'm very touched. Thank you.

I did not publish it because there was no way to separate the two halves of your note, but I did keep it.

Be well.

Ms. Betty

1 comment:

Betty's Goodboy said...

the answer is 42...
DON'T PANIC!