Friday, May 2, 2008

NoteTo Self...

Do not try to beat sense into a bureaucrat with a manila envelope; it's not heavy enough and you get paper cuts.

I have dealt with said senseless bureaucrat on 3 different occasions. He is distracted, disorganized, and rude. I watched him lose the same set of paperwork 3 times in 10 minutes. He never returns phone calls and he has been known to swear he has never met me despite knowing me on a first name basis.

Were he perhaps a little warmer, kinder or more polite I would be tempted to take him under my wing for some gentle but firm guidance, but unfortunately he is so lacking of any redeemable quality whatsoever that I cannot feel moved to help him.

Besides, I suspect he is a pervy hobbit fancier , but I am not too worried about that as I have it on good authority that Sam will kill him if he tries anything.

Ms. Betty

1 comment:

Betty's Goodboy said...

lol! that was a delightfully unexpected turn you took Maam. great post. made my morning.