Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday Blahs


I usually don't get the Monday blahs, but I've got them today. I'm not depressed, just a bit weary from spending my weekend reformatting the harddrive and reinstalling windows...it took 200+ updates to get Window up to speed, nearly 12 hours in all.

So today I'm a bit tired, a bit achy, and decided to rest up a bit. I'm sitting back with coffee and some good music and maybe a book.

Enjoy!

First a couple to chase the Monday blahs away:





and then something to bring a smile:



and maybe a couple more...





I don't drink myself, but something about an Irish tune gets my blood moving. Irish passions, I suppose.

Other favorites of mine are "Pina Colada In a Pint Glass", "McCloud's Reel/Jamboree" and "Me and the Moon" and, and, and...lol okay, Gaelic Storm has their own playlist on my computer. I've got it going and I'm starting to feel better.

Happy Monday everyone!

Ms. Betty

1 comment:

Betty's Goodboy said...

right then. That's the ticket. Makes me want a pint.